“A Methodist Way of Life”
“A Methodist Way of Life” (AMWOL) is an approach that encourages individuals and church communities to develop a regular, balanced and practical model of the Christian Life. It is based on the four headings shown below.
During Lent the following resources are available;
- A weekly service on YouTube at Rustington Methodist Church Youtube Channel
- A weekly reflection - via email (see below) or as a hard copy.
- There is also a booklet – available as a download or a hard copy - containing an introduction to the theme, six sessions and additional resources.
Further information about any of the above is available from the Church Office on 01903 776900 or online at the page shown below you can:-
- sign up for the weekly email – fill in the information at the bottom of the page
- download any email since March 2020 – the left-hand column download the Lent booklet – AMWOL near the top of the right-hand column. Available at: http://www.rustington-methodist.co.uk/index.php?id=48